Where were you born?Utah
Middle name: marie
How old will you be this year? 24
Nicknames: Wife, Babe,
Are you taller than your mother or father? Taller than mom not dad
Do you cry often during movies? Yes, very often!
What is your biggest pet peeve? Wet Feet!! I hate it more than anything, except in the shower or while swimming
Favorite color: pink
Favorite foods: Basically all foods are my favorite, except seafood
Favorite beverage: Water and an occasional coke..ummm!
Favorite cold cereal: Raisin Bran or Honey Oat Blenders
Favorite smells: My Man!, My baby, My perfume, the smell after rain, anything good smelling!
Favorite time of day: Evening since I get to relax and go to sleep
What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use? Herbal Essence is my main one
Favorite make-up products? If I wear any, I like Mascara and Lip Gloss and probably a little eyeshadow
How many pillows do you sleep with? 2
Do you play an instrument? A little guitar
Have you ever been skinny dipping? Nope :(
Did you do any sports in High School? Drill Team (aka Dancing)
What was the last movie you saw in the theater? A night at the Museum. It has been a long time!
What is your favorite article of clothing? pajamas
What is your dream vacation? Hawaii and Italy
What was your first impression of your spouse? My thoughts: "Sexy Rexy does have nice back pockets!! I would like to date him, but I don't have a chance."
If you were an animal what would you be? A horse or a dog
What is your favorite "me- time" activity? Internet browsing, reading
Favorite TV shows: One Tree Hill and Grey's, although I don't have TV anymore
What is your dream car? *Shrug*
What is one of your weaknesses? I lose my patience easily
What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? Cheese sandwiches
If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be? I love the 50's!!
What is the emotion you feel the most? *Shrug*
Do you consider yourself outgoing? For the most part. it depends on how I feel that day
What is something you are constantly working on? Being more patient and cleaning my house
Any hidden talents? Not that I can think of
What is a word or phrase you overuse? So...
What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? My parents divorced, my dad had a heart attack, and my mom-in-law passed away from a massive stroke all in a month and a half.
What is the best thing that happened to you this past year? Blessed with a beautiful, healthy, baby boy!! and our job!
What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? Get my 1 year food storage complete
The best piece of advice you learned this past year? Stop being a perfectionist; you can't control everything.
Who are the 7 people you are going to tag to do this survey? Cheyenne, Jackie, Bonnie, Sara, Jazzy, Kami, and whoever else wants to do it!
At the end of the survey post a picture of you that was taken within the last week! Don't have one.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Tag I'm it & now you are!!
Posted by
Larson Letters
at
3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment