So, It has only been like 5 minutes since I posted my last blog and my conscience is already getting to me. To all the NMDW club members, I am sorry for the bitter email that divulged your secret club name. I don't know if the stress from taking care of a sick child for the last 3 days and having to make my long day trip into town has me a little on edge or what, but I am sorry for the outburst. I guess I should've saved it for my paper journal (Do I even know where that is?).
p.s. If any of you have anything rude to say back to me, I don't want to hear it because my conscience is enough.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Here it is...
Posted by
Larson Letters
at
7:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey! I don't know if I wrote you back to say hi! Life just flies by... Good to see you guys are on here! Your little guy is so so adorable!
The Birds
Hey Shauna! You're freaking hilarious. I love this. It looks like you got a huge conscience on your hands. Oh and my do you have a cute little boy.
Post a Comment