Sunday, January 13, 2008

Somewhere in the Rubies

I took some pretty pictures on New Year's Night and I just wanted to post them because they are so beautiful.

Ohhh! I love this picture with my handsome boys in it!

This one is one of my favorite! The sunsets and sunrises are almost alway red. I guess that is why this place is called Ruby Valley and the mountains are called the Rubies.

7 comments:

Adam and Sarah said...

Those really are GORGEOUS pics of the landscape! Beautiful! And the pic of your "boys" is too cute!

Brian said...

Hey you guys!!!!

Nice blog! I couldn't figure out where you were living until your last post...How do they get electricity out there? :)

Glad to see you're doing well. Hope to hear from you soon.

Cousin Brian

Tiffany Joy said...

Shauna-Yeah sorry I didn't leave my last name. I usually do, but I thought that you could click on my blog name and it would come up, but it says my profile is all messed up. Anyway, sorry about that, but thanks for findin' me. Now we can be blogging buddies..

Adam and Sarah said...

Hey Shauna, just go to the music on my page & click on "Create a playlist" & then it'll take you to the website (playlist.com) & you create a profile for free & just start adding music & then you will find an option to get the code to add to your myspace, facebook or blog & you click that & then select it to give you code for your personal blog/webpage. Copy to HTML code it gives you. Go to your blog & the spot where you can edit the layout of your page, Select "add a page element" & then select "HTML/Javascript" & paste the code in there & give it a title. Save and there you have it! And then you just go back to playlist.com whenever you want to add/delete music! Let me know if you have any other questions! :) Good luck!

Jenn said...

What a beautiful place to live! I'm sure you love it there; I would!

Cheyenne D said...

Shauna! I'm happy I found your blog. You have the cutest family ever!! You are so lucky to live where you do..It is so beautiful! And I love your little guy! He is getting so big!

Andi said...

How beautiful! I love the picture of the sunset. We actually get some pretty good ones here, but I never have my camera with me. Plus, the sunset looks better with the snow and mountains than it does with the dirt!