Monday, June 16, 2008

To Utah Again Plus Ultrasound!

Well, we all went to Utah again because we had our Ultrasound and found out what we will be having this October! We are going to be adding another LITTLE COWBOY to our family!! We are excited! Everett will have a partner in crime to go get dirty with! He seems to be developing normal and healthy, so that makes us really happy! So, I win and Rex owes me whatever ice cream I want!!! What was really cool was we went to the temple after our ultrasound and I just got this overwhelming feeling that this little boy was suppose to come and be a part of our family! So, I am just really excited for this little man to come, though I do feel a little outnumbered. I guess I really should be use to it since I grew up with all boys!
Saturday we spent most of the day going through my dad's storage unit, for Father's Day, throwing away and sending stuff to the DI. He has 2 storage units and now we can get all his stuff into one! Yea! He is going to be having some furniture that he is going to want to get rid of. I am going to try to get pics of them and put them up so if there is anyone in the market for any of the items you can let me know!
On Sunday we were up to Rex's dad's house and spent a few hours with him. He worked nights this last weekend and so he had to sleep during the day, but we were able to spend a little time together! We then went and saw his Grandma Richards and his cousin Jake and Susan. We had lots of fun and made it safely home! Well, that is all for now!

8 comments:

Jackie said...

Ahh the feeling of being outnumbered...I know it well. You will love having 2 little boys! It's so fun and they will be partners in crime. YAY!!! I'm glad that everything is going well. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy. If you're ever in town don't forget that I'm willing to help you out with whatever you need.

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

That is so cool I am way excited for you and I'm glad that although it is another little boy you haven't been as sick that is a big plus! Nicole is getting married next week and they have nothing so keep us in mind. What exactly is there?

The Winwards said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. Another little boy, your house will be so much fun. We miss you guys and congrats again.

Bonnie said...

I bet Everett is going to love having a little brother to pick on. Congratulations!

Valerie said...

A Boy! Congratulations!!! I am happy for you!

Christensen Family said...

Congrats you two! Another little boy. Fun! They will be such good friends.

Kyle and Janell said...

You guys are just like us, you're having more of the same kind! I'm sure they'll get to bond and be best friends! Congrats!

Cheyenne D said...

Congratulations that is soo exciting!!!! :)