Thursday, June 5, 2008

Jesus or Bumpa?

A few years ago I decided I wanted to start buying a few children's books here and there for when we started our little family. One particular set of books is a little library, consisting of 12 little board books, all about Jesus and biblical stories. Everett loves to look at these books and he has started to point to Jesus' picture in the book and say Jesus! Of course it isn't perfectly pronounced but that is what he is saying. Well, in our teeny computer room we have an 11x14 picture of Jesus hanging in the room. A week or two ago I was holding him and we walked into that room and he points to the picture and says, " Bumpa!" (Grandpa). I had to point out that it was Jesus. Now basically every time I point to Jesus and ask him who it is he says it is Bumpa! I am not sure where he gets it! Here is a picture of the two and you can try and decipher why he thinks Jesus is his Bumpa. Maybe the hair color and mustache. I don't know!


1 comments:

Jazzy said...

Haha, that's great.