I walked out my house this morning and looked out over the lake and saw what looked like cookies & cream ice cream. I really didn't have mounds and mounds of ice cream outside of my house, but that would've been most excellent! What I saw was cows speckling the beautiful white fields. All I could hear was the falling of snow and their bawling to one another. It was very beautiful. It reminds me how much I love living out of the city.
Later today I went out to feed my black baby, Lola. She is a bum calf who also happens to be a twin, so we have a lot in common. anyways...the air was crisp and the snow was falling, but all I could smell was sagebrush. It reminded me so much of summer. I normally don't like the smell of sagebrush, but it smelled so good today! Only out in the middle of nowhere will you smell something like that!
Friday, December 7, 2007
Smells like Summer, but feels like Winter, and looks like Cookies & Cream Ice Cream
Posted by
Larson Letters
at
4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment