I feel like this most mornings! I thought this was funny and wanted to share it with all of you!!
Friday, December 14, 2007
Posted by
Larson Letters
at
7:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family IS the most important thing.
Posted by
Larson Letters
at
7:25 AM
3 comments:
Haha!
Hey in answer to you question, being tagged only means your supposed to do the same post I did (except with your answers instead)and then you can tag others to do it, if you want. Make sense?
We have been in AZ for 1 year and three months...well Jdub it is 1 year and 4 months. It is a whole different world in Bullhead!! Very interesting place to live! Also, I would like to live a little bit closer to family if possible. Plus there are four of us stuck in a small 2 bedroom condo. Life could be worse I guess, but we like to call Bullhead "Hell". In the summer it gets up to 130 degrees! Nice huh!?! I bet that is what Hell feels like!! We are mostly here for the money...they pay teachers better and Jdub gets to coach soccer...so he is loving it!
Cute cartoon!
Post a Comment