Everett just came down with a cold. It makes me so sad that he can't breathe very well through his nose and so I have to suction. :S He screams and cries like I am killing him or something. It makes me sad. He has been really cuddly though, so I enjoy that! Rex woke up and was feeling pretty ill this morning, so it is only a matter of time before I get it. woo hoo! I just hope that if we are able to go home for Christmas that we are all better so we don't pass on the wonderful germs.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
My family has all gotten that lovely cold that is going around. Ashton had it first, then Jdub...now Brice and I both have it. I feel bad because Brice is having a hard time sleeping, but they don't sale infant cold medicine anymore...so, she will just suffer I guess. Poor baby! Everett is so cute!!! I hope that he feels better soon!
I'm so sorry that Everett got sick! My kids have been sick lately, too; Braden just started to cough the other day and it's getting worse. I would much rather be the sick one than have my kids be miserable! But Everett is SO CUTE!
Post a Comment