In the fresh fallen snow I noticed tons of animal tracks from last night. I wish I could've been our tree in the front yard last night to watch them travel through our yard and around the shop area. The wildlife out here is amazing! Mostly we see deer and antelope, but we see lots of other things like golden & bald eagles, coyotes, bobcats (I haven't actually saw one yet, but our friends did the other day), blue birds, buzzards, & Elk. There could be more and I just haven't seen them, but this area is so wonderful to live in! We get to see so many beautiful creations made by our Father in Heaven and we love it!
Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
We are so jealous, we will be up there as soon as we can get out of here. Your blog is really cute, next Christmas we will come up and continue our Christmas Tree cutting, Merry Christmas, we miss you guys.
Levi and Kali
Post a Comment