Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I'll be Home for Christmas!!

Yea! We found out today that we will be able to go home for a couple of days for Christmas!! I am super excited! If we end up getting a lot of snow between now and Christmas Eve then we have to stay here, so lets pray that the snow comes after we get back!! We really do need it. Hooray for us!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I don't know about you...but we got snow last night. I hope that you're able to go home.

Anonymous said...

Hey Shauna, it's me Shauna! I came across your blog and wanted to say Hi! I hope all is going great for you and your family! Cute little boy! I'm excited that you get to go home for Christmas. I hope you have a good one! Merry Christmas jeffnshauna.blogspot.com

Andi said...

Have a great Christmas at home! I do not get to go home this Christmas to see my family. Jdub's family is on their way here right now.

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

Hey guys! We hope you were able to make it back here for Christmas. Too bad we missed ya. Maybe we'll see you soon though. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Love ya guys!
Dave & Jayme