Last night, after I finished posting about day 2, I went and checked on Everett and he says, "Poop potty please." So, I rushed him in there and he went and then I put him back in bed. He stayed dry all night. We got him up at 6 to pee and he went and we were able to put him back to bed. He then went pee again when he woke up.
Well, today he only had 2 accidents. The first he was playing with dad and he started to go and when he realized that he was peeing he stopped it and Rex got him to the toilet and he finished there, so that was really good! The other one, we laid him down for a nap and he just pooped his pants. He for some reason is just holding in everything. He will tell us that he needs to go or we see him squirming and grabbing himself and get him to the bathroom and he just sits there and tries to play. I don't know if from the time he tells us he has to go and running him to the potty he doesn't have to go anymore or what. I am frustrated, because I know he has to go but I am not just going to let him sit on the pot til he goes. I want him to tell us and recognize when he has to go. I have also been checking on him while he is laying in bed to go to sleep and he tells me he has to go potty and then does nothing and we do this a few times. I am beginning to wonder if he is using it as a way to get out of bed. So, I don't know what to do. I will have to check with Lora tomorrow I guess.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Potty Training-Day 3
Posted by
Larson Letters
at
8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment