Thursday, February 12, 2009

The BIG 5!!!

First of all, Everett wouldn't go pee before bed last night and we know he had to because he was doing his pee dance. Well, he went the whole night, a full 10 hours, without wetting the bed. I was surprised!
So, Today is Rex and I's fifth anniversary!!! I can't believe it has been 5 years already! Some days it feels like we got married yesterday and then it seems longer on other days!! So much has happened in the past five years!! We both graduated from college, moved away from home, have two wonderful kids, lost people we love dearly, and have been able to work through and together on different things!! I love my husband very much!! Thanks for all the help and support you give to me and especially our little family!!

9 comments:

Jazzy said...

Yay, Congratulations! (He is very lucky to have you;)

Jackie said...

Happy anniversary! That's got to be fun potty training for your anniversary. :) Good luck, it's a lot of stress & work.

Jason and Brittani Hill said...

Congratulations SiS!
We're not too far behind....

j.evans photography said...

Congratulations!! It is our anniversary today too, but we are one year behind you!

Joanne said...

Way to go!! You're an inspiration! Have a great anniversary!

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

Happy Anniversary!!! "Happiness is being married to your best friend" Hope that you guys have many more happy years ahead. :)

Bonnie said...

Congrats. Ryan and I hit the 5 year mark next month...it's hard for me to believe we've been married that long. So you mentioned that you were going to check with Lora...it that Lora Jenson's potty training e-book. I was reading about it awhile ago and I wondered if that was what you were doing when you said you were training in 3 days??

Randi said...

Congratulations on 5 years together! I remember going to your beautiful wedding reception. It doesn't seem like 5 years ago! Good luck with the potty training. You'll have to let me know what web-site you got it from. I would be interested to read what it says!

Tawnie! said...

Congrats! Time flies doesn't it! I remember hitting 5 and thinking it was a major milestone-now we are on 16! Holy Cow! You have a great family and I wish you many more terrific years! You deserve it!