I went and saw the Doc again last week. He was taking a long time to measure the size of the baby and then he told me that I have really grown. He said the baby is now measuring 3 weeks a head of schedule. He asked me if I did that with my first and I said that I measured about 2 weeks ahead with Everett before they did my glucose test and found out I had gestational diabetes. He wants to do another ultrasound to see if the baby is measuring big or if it is the way I carry them. I had my glucose test this visit, but haven't gotten the results back yet. I am pretty sure I have it. I checked my blood sugar after they took my blood and it was high. Also, the way I feel physically when I eat too much sugar or when my levels are low reminds me of how I felt with Everett, until I started to control it. I will have to see though what the test results say for sure.
I was also able to spend some time with my family and a little with Rex's family while I was in town. It was nice to be able to do so and we had lots of fun. Everett did really well considering the lack of sleep he had! He really didn't want to go to anybody but his mom and his Papa though.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
My Trip to the Doctor
Posted by
Larson Letters
at
9:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Shauna! Do you remember me? I can't believe found our blog...random! I have one too! Now we can keep in touch!
xoxo
Mindi
I'm sorry! I hope that all goes well with the rest of the pregnancy!
Post a Comment