Memories...
My friend Kali was doing this on her blog and it looks fun!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together, anything you remember! (Or a memory you have of Rex)
2. Leave these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Memories
Posted by
Larson Letters
at
10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
I remember when you used to post pictures of my nephew on your blog. Man those were great times....
I remember singing with you in Janet's group. The programs and sleep overs, and fun games like "the spirit hangs". Those were some fun times! You have such a beautiful voice and I really looked up to you a lot in high school. :)
I will never forget the times you tried to teach me how to burp. It didn't work very well because I still can't burp, but it was sure fun trying.
I remember the first time that we came over as a Relief Society Presidency to meet you and that I hoped that we would be good friends. I'm glad that we are! I also remember car pooling at 7 am to get to our class from Troy and I knew that I could never sleep in because you hated being late! Also I think that you were one of the first people that knew I was pregnant with Kirsten even though I was trying not to tell anyone. We had some fun times!
I remember driving home from a stomp at Box Elder with you and some other friends when we got pulled over on main street. They checked all our ids and gave us a hard time...good ole' tremonton police!
I remember that you and Rex were in our huge group date that happened to by Blake's and my first date. We ate at Olive Garden, bowled in the parking lot, and played games at Blake's house after. It was a lot of fun. I thought you two were such a cute couple and hoped that you would get married... and you did!!! :)
I also remember that Rex was in my social dance class our senior year. He was my dance partner at the end of the year. But I never got to dance with him because I broke my foot during one of the dances with another kid when we performed in front of some other students at school.
I remember our night class that we had together. I enjoyed riding with you and getting to know you better. Also, it was fun being your vt partner for a short time. I liked getting out of the house and talking to women my age. I loved the Logan ward!! It was a lot of fun.
I remember when you invited me to that girls' choice dance with our super hot dates which were MUCH better than real dates LOL!
Hey Shauna! I can't really think of a specific memory, but I remember always thinking that you were such a strong, beautiful person! I hope you don't mind me writing on your blog! I was looking at Mindi's blog and saw your name and wanted to say hi!
Post a Comment