Saturday, February 16, 2008

Tagged again!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.I know I've already answered some of these...I'll try to be CREATIVE:)

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I think I was in 8th grade

5 things on my
"to-do" list today..
1, go feed cows
2. do dishes
3. call friends that called a few days ago
4. browse the internet
5 eat


6 Snacks that I enjoy…
1. Chips and Salsa
2. Cheezits
3. quesodillas
4. anything chocolate
5. beef jerky
6. coke

Bad habits...-
1. I hate doing the dishes, so they stay in the sink for at least 2 days, until I have enough to put in the dishwasher
2. I'm not good at changing the toilet paper roll when it is gone
3. I pick zits on both me and rex and he doesn't like it.


If I were suddenly a billionaire I would...
pay my tithing, pay off debt, help pay of families debt and save some for retirement and maybe college for kids.

Places I've lived...
1. Garland
2. Logan
3. Whitman, Nebraska
4.Nevada


Jobs I've had…-
1. Cashier, cust service rep for sprint, assistant practicum coordinator, stay at home mom!


5 - Things people don't know about me…
1.The more you push me to do something the more I won't do it.
2.I really like to pop zits. Gross huh.
3. I really like to get to know people.
4. I get pretty hyper when I am with people and love to help people have fun!
5. I have a hard time standing up for myself sometimes.

0 comments: