WARNING: Mature adult content follows! Very funny though! If you get offended easily, don't read.
I don't really like to hear children mask the names of body parts like calling a penis a pee wee or pee pee. Call it what it is. Be open about it. Having said that here is the story...
I was in Utah and staying at Rex's dad's house. Milly, Dad Larson's wife, went to take a shower and I needed to go to the bathroom. They have some breakable stuff at kid level around the house and I didn't want Ev getting into mischief while I was in the lou. So, I had him come in with me. I was doing my thing and he looks me over and this is his conversation:
Ev: You don't have a penis?
Me: No, only daddies and boys have penises.
He looks me over again.
Ev: You don't have a penis?
Me: No, mommies and girls don't have penises.
Looking a little puzzled but could tell the wheels are turning in his head.
Ev: (with a proud smile on his face) Lets get you one!!!
Me: (trying not to bust out laughing) No thanks, I don't need one.
what do you say to that! What a funny kid.
Update:
So, Montel is army crawling everywhere now! I think it hurts his knees to do the normal crawl so he prefers to army crawl. He pulls himself up next to things and practices taking steps in place. He likes to clap his hands and give you 5! He is funny!
Everett is getting so big! He has been trying to use the bathroom by himself lately and he just isn't tall enough to stand and go pee by himself and our stool is too tall, so I am going to have to rig something up for him. He talks too well for his own or my good if you haven't noticed! He loves his little brother but loves making him sad too. Him and Montel like to get into each other's business, but they get mad when the other person gets in their business. Not fair to the mom since I have to listen to it!
Rex and I made a quick trip to Oregon this last week for a day. For what?? I will tell you later. Probably by next week I will post about it! It was the first time since February that we went somewhere for an extended amount of time without kids. Rex held my hand going into Subway and I was in heaven! That just doesn't happen very often since we are usually dragging kids along with us everywhere!
I think I am having some gall bladder issues and am probably going to have to make a trip to the doc to see what is going on. I don't want to. Doctors are so stinking expensive, but I really don't have much of a choice.
That is our lives in a nutshell. Every time I get on the computer I have kids start demanding my attention so I don't get much accomplished while on here and trying to look at everybody elses happenings. I will try to update more often!! Cheerio!
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Out of the Mouths of Babes
Posted by
Larson Letters
at
9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That is a hilarious story about Everett! Funny boy.
Hope things go well at the doctors. That's never fun but I hope it is okay.
Oh my gosh, that is so hilarious. I LOVE the things kids say.
Funny! It was so good to see you and your cute boys at the fair! I am glad you found a little time to blog! I will always keep looking!
Hey there, That is a funny story! I always love reading what you have to write it just makes my day. Your boys are SC. (Super Cute)I hope every thing is okay with you and the Doc's? It is nice to get out just you and your hubby some times. I am learning that getting out just doesn't happen as often as it used to when you have a child. But anyway hope all is well with you and the family.
Love, Keree and the guys
Post a Comment