I totally forgot to blog about the 2nd part of Everett's previous story. A few days after the bathroom conversation Everett, My dad, and I were at the grocery store. I went with my kids and the cart behind the checker and my dad was paying for his stuff. I went a little past the checker and was standing there waiting. Everett looks at the checker for a few minutes and then turns to me and says, "She don't have a penis?" I said, "No, No, No, Shhhh...." He looks at her again and says it again. By this time I am telling him to be quiet and trying to mask his question with other noises and trying to get my dad out of there! It was fun!
Lately, I have been trying to make Everett hold his pee when he tells me he has to go instead of rushing to the potty. Sounds mean, but I don't make him do it for very long at all and besides there are times when you just can't go right away and have to find a potty. So, he tells me he has to go and I yell, "Can you hold it?" He says, "Yep." I turn and look at him and he is holding his penis and dancing around the room!!! I should've asked him if he could wait!
We were at church in Sacrament meeting and he and one of his lady friends, Afton, were playing together. The next thing they are hugging and Rex and I hear Everett say, "You wanna sleep with me?" hahahahaha we got the giggles. First of all, Rex and I do not say stuff like that in front of him since he is such a parrot. Secondly, where is he getting this stuff?!?!
Everett was saying the prayer at breakfast and he says, "Thank you for slapping mommy in the head. It's not very nice." What a boy!
He likes to jump on our bed and look at himself in the mirror while singing "No more monkeys jumping on the bed. One fell of and broke his FACE!!!!!!!" He has to yell the face part pretty much every time!
That is all for now! Wow! I've posted two posts in a couple days! I am awesome! JK
Monday, September 7, 2009
Out of the Mouths of Babes Part Deux
Posted by
Larson Letters
at
7:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That is AWESOME!!! He really is my nephew! We love you guys and miss you all so much!
I can't wait for my son to be able to embarrass me in public!!! HILARIOUS!!!!
That is too funny. Everett is such a cutie!!
I set my blog to private. Send me an email to my email address lynsidawn01@hotmail.com so I can get your email to send an invite!
Ha! That's hilarious! The first story below, and then this one, too. I busted out laughing! Too dang funny! (Oh, and I know it's been awhile, but since having bay #2 I've kinda been outta the loop when it comes to checking out everyone else's blogs!)
Post a Comment