So we hope everyone had a fun holiday season. Hopefully, it wasn't too busy for you!! We were able to go and see family for Christmas! That was nice. Everett had his Uncles wrapped around his little finger and he loved it! So, here is a little something of what I did during the holiday season:I made candy again! It was fun but a lot of work this year. Having a new baby and a toddler running around made it a little hard to get her done. But they sure are yummy!
I was wondering...have a set of Christmas dishes that have been discontinued and was wondering if anyone knows anybody with some like it and are getting rid of them. I know it is a long shot, but I would like to get a few more place settings of it if possible. Here are a few pics of it: It is called Happy Trails Holiday by Sonoma. I have a set for 4 but I would like maybe 4 more for our whole family as we grow. Any help would be awesome!I was trying to put our Christmas letter on here for all you who didn't get one, but I can't do that. Sorry! Hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Happy Holidays!!
Posted by
Larson Letters
at
2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Maybe try KSL.com or Ebay, I bet you can find your Christmas dishes there!
I can only recommend to googling the product and seeing if you come up with anything. It's a SUPER cute place setting though, so I see why you want to find some more.
Very impressive chocolates. I need to learn how to make those sometime!
Post a Comment