Joansie, I stole your title since it was so cute! People have been wondering about how I am feeling and how things are going with my pregnancy, so I decided to do a post about it. I am feeling really great! The first part was touch and go, but now it is wonderful! Okay, so the first trimester wasn't that bad. Like I said in the other post, I was really sick with Everett. From the moment I got up in the morning until the moment I fell asleep that night I was sick. I was throwing up behind trees and bushes on my way to work and just felt like crap, so I laid on the couch whenever I was home. With this pregnancyI have felt sick, but not all the time like with Everett. Mostly it has just been after 4:30 pm that I felt yucky. I've only thrown up once, but I have been really super gaggy. I'll cough and I gag. Gross I know but you guys asked and I don't shy on details. I have been able to actually get up and do stuff and make dinner for the family, unlike with the last pregnancy. Rex about perished because he had to eat a lot of frozen burritos, sandwiches, and quesodillas. I think he has been a lot happier with the outcome of this first trimester as well as me!
What do we think the baby's sex is you ask?? Well, because there are some differences in this pregnancy, Rex thinks it is a girl. I think it is a boy. My reasoning is well, there have been some differences between the two pregnancies, but there are some similarities. Also, Rex's sister Becky, who had a baby girl the same time we had Everett is having another one and they are having another girl. So, we have to have another boy to make things even! When they have their boy we can have a girl! We will see at our next appointment who wins, Rex or I, on the sex of our baby!
Do we prefer one sex over the other?? We will take what we can get! It would be tons easier to have another boy since we have all the stuff and have the experience of a boy. I am scared to death of changing diapers on a little girl as I think Rex is too. We are both the youngest, if you didn't know that already, and never really had the opportunity to take care of anyone younger than us. Although, I did change a poopy diaper on Samantha this weekend and felt a little more confident in myself, but I hear it was not a bad one, so we will see. Having a girl would be fun because we don't have one yet and Rex said he wants to have a daddy's girl, and I think that would be just adorable, and I want to dress her up in all the little girl things I can find!!!
Names...We still have the same list we had with Everett although they are likely to change whent he baby is born. For a boy, we like Walt and Russell. For a girl, we like Oakley and Cassidy. I was a little hesitant to post them because I didn't want anyone stealing our names, but we will still name our kids those names even if they do get stolen!!
I think that is all for now. I can't think of any more information that ya'll would like to know! If you have anymore, feel free to ask!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Pregosaurus Rex!
Posted by
Larson Letters
at
8:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I am glad this pregnancy is going better for you. I really hope it is a girl. It is much funner to shop for a little girl. I found the cutest socks at Target, they look like little ballet slippers and they say tiny dancer on them. I will get them for you if you have a girl! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, I am almost done!
I'm glad it's better this time around. How far apart are they going to be? Our first two are 15 months apart and the next 22 months apart. I don't recommend having three in three years. Not the easiest but they are good friends.
You do find more cute girl clothes than boys. It's fun having one of each. They are different though. Good luck with everything!
That's funny that you are scared to change a little girl because I wouldn't know what to do with a little boy! Glad to hear that your pregnancy is going well. The middle part is the best!
Hey guys I just found your blog. I know I am a "blog stocker!" :) Anyway Wow, handsome little boy and baby on the way! :) You guys are too cute! Keep in touch wilkinworldofwonder.blogspot.com
Post a Comment