Well, I went to the doc today and am dilated to a 4.5-5 and have a bulging water bag. My doc's nurse asked me if I really wanted to go home like this and I told her yes. I really want him to come on his own, but I am getting a little discouraged that it won't happen. They are really surprised that I have made it this far! My nurse says that it makes her never want to bet again! Maybe we will have a little spook or maybe he wants to share his birthday with his dad. We will see what he decides. I am feeling ready finally for him to get out, but that doesn't really matter to him.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Good Luck! Can't wait to see the little man!
Wow! I'm proud of you for not letting them start you. I think I would have been on my knees (if I could actually get on them) BEGGING them to break my water!! Good luck!
Post a Comment