Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lady In Waiting

Well, my first due date has come and gone and the little man is still in the oven. I guess my ultrasound due date is a few days away so we will have to see if he wants to show by then. It would be fun to have him on Halloween or on Rex's b-day. We will see what he decides. At my last doc's visit there was no progress. My doc is out of town until Friday or Saturday, so maybe he will come!

While waiting I have completed a few projects. I crocheted around a blanket and burp cloth for my new man and I did my first tole painting project!! I am pretty impressed with myself considering it is my first. I took a pic to show, so here it is! I made two sets of these.





Well, here are some pics of Everett. His cute aunt Brittany took them of him with my camera. She was helping me get it back on track. She got some cute ones of him!


Stand Back!





My back pockets are just as cute as my dad's!!

Run Away!!!




His pumpkin is rotting!





Cheese!


He is such a cute boy!

Everett is just growing up every day! He now will say I love Dada and then add a Cute at the end because that is what I would say after he said I Love Dada! He is a little mocking bird! He has basically mastered going up and down the stairs holding on to the wall or rail. We don't have stairs at our house for him to practice on so it is good he has been able to do that for the last couple weeks. He loves to go and feed the ducks by my dad's house. They have nipped his hands a few times and he doesn't seem to care. One of the funniest things he does now is dances to music. Mostly to my dad's Pretty Woman ringtone on his phone. Whatever he is doing and it goes off he gets up and starts dancing or comes from another room to dance to it! He even trys to dance in the carseat! He keeps us laughing. He is missing his dad I am sure! He looks through his book that has pics of daddy in it and when he sees him he says, "Love Dada" over and over. I think Everett won't let him out of his sight when he gets here. He also has loved spending time with his two Grandpas! He has lots of fun with both of them. I am glad he is getting the chance to get to know them more.




4 comments:

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Your painting project looks awesome. I'm super impressed. Could Everett get any cuter? I doubt it. He is such an adorable little guy. Good luck when the baby comes! I'm so excited for you guys.

Jazzy said...

Tell him to come for heaven sakes! We want to meet him! Everett is handsome and debonair as always. And yes, Mary Did You Know is like THE song I play at Christmas, but alas another man is singing it in our Relief Society program so since I have to choose something else I've decided to pick something just as good. Keep me posted on everything!
p.s. Way to go on the painting project...looks great!

The Winwards said...

You did so good on your painting. Good luck with the baby, let me know how things go and I want to come and bring your some dinner when you get home. I can't wait to see him.

Andi said...

Good luck with the baby. I haven't ever made it that far in a pregnancy, so I can only imagine what it would be like to go over your due date!! I can't wait to see pictures of him when he finally gets here! Everett is so adorable. I love the pictures of him.