Monday, September 29, 2008

Baby Update

I went to the doctor on Friday and he is measuring right on!! He also examined me and said that I am dilated to a 2 and 50 % effaced. We are praying that the little guy stays in there at least 2 weeks so that he is not a preemie. Also, I am back at my house for 2 more weeks and then I will move into Utah to wait out the remainder of the pregnancy. So, I would really love to not go into labor here and risk having the baby on the road since it does take almost 4 hours to get to my hospital from here!
Everett is growing like a weed. He says a lot of words and more long words like "Jabber Walkie". He is just getting so big and makes us laugh all the time! He has been head butting though lately and I really don't appreciate that, so I guess I gotta find a way to stop it. Well, I need to get some pics on here. I will work on that!

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Congrats! I hope that baby holds on too! I can imagine your anxiety over going into labor when you're not in Utah. I'm sure it'll all work out though! Good luck!

Andi said...

I hope that the baby stays in for you! They seem to come when they want!! Good luck and hopefully you don't have to be in labor while travelling!

Bonnie said...

Landon really enjoys head butting too. I don't know where he learned it, but it's kind of cute because most of the time he does it really softly and then wants to give you a kiss afterwards.

Crazy Me said...

Hey Shauna,
It was so cute to see you on my message board. Your little family is so cute. I can' t believe you are having another little boy. I never got to see Everette even. I am so happy for you. I am glad you will be back in Utah. I hope you don't deliver before then either. You will be ok. Love ya, Keep in touch , MIndi