Everett has been saying some funny things lately!! I want to share them with you:
In the garden yesterday:
Everett: A tiny bird
Me: I look and say what--at that moment a little bug flew away and he followed it with his eyes and head!
Working with dad yesterday-2 senarios:
Senario 1:
Everett: Dad, hold up a minute, hold up a minute Dad.
Dad: What?
Everett: I want some fresh water from the well.
Funny, because what 2 year old says they want fresh water from the well!
Senario 2: They are feeding some cows
Everett: Cows you have hay bales now, good-bye cows
Today: (rex probably won't appreciate this one!!) Rex is umm...sitting in the bathroom..
Everett: comes walking by and says " you want a magazine, huh huh? I'll get you a magazine dad. I'll get you a magazine."
I come walking out past the bathroom
Everett: "I'm getting dad a magazine!" climbing on the chair to the table "he wants this one" points to the western horseman
Me: Okay he probably would like that!!
I got out of the truck to open a gate:
Everett: Good job with the gate Mom, Good job with the gate.
Lately, he has been trying to use pronouns, but doesn't understand the difference between female and male pronouns. He doesn't use them right. For Example
Me: I asked Everett a question. I don't remember what it was.
Everett: Yes Sir.
Me: What?
Everett: Yes Sir
Me: Did you just say Yes sir?
Everett: Yep
Everett: Where is Daddy? Oh, there she is. OR Where is Mommy? Oh, there he is. OR Where is Montel? I'll go find her. All females he uses he or his and all males he uses she or her.
Or Mommy's a big boy-when I go potty on the toilet. (honestly, who has privacy when they have a 2 year old running around)!
OR "Everett hit Montel. Everett hit her."
A while ago I was having a hard day because Everett just kept peeing his pants and so I started crying. He comes over and puts his hand on my shoulder and bends down and says, "what's the matter sad guy?" How do you tell your kid it is them after that!
He calls his chest his name...because when you usually say "I am Shauna" you point to your chest. He will start at the top of his had and point to his eyes, nose, mouth, chin and name them properly. He then gets to his chest and says, "name".
I was asking him where Everett was and he pointed to his chest. I then touched his knee and said, "Is this Everett?"
Everett: No, and points to his chest.
Now my favorite. Montel, Everett and I were playing on my bed. I asked him for a hug. He leaned over and gave me one, plus a kiss!! He then pulls back and looks at me and says, "I love mom." Melt my heart!!! Well, that is all I can think of right now!!! Hope you enjoy!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Everettese
Posted by
Larson Letters
at
6:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I have been loving all of your stories about your little boy! He sounds so fun, even though I'm sure he is a handful at times! :) I think that is such a fun age. I can't imagine anything better than your kid telling you he loves you. So sweet.
I love when kids start talking a lot, because most of the things that come out of their mouths is hilarious!! Don't you just LOVE being a mom?!
I love all of your stories, they are too cute and make me laugh!
Those are some pretty cute things he says. They do say funny things don't they?
Those are so funny! We seriously need to come see you guys soon, hopefully we can come camping. What is Rex's schedule like? Levi has weekdays off.
Sorry I didn't tell you we were going to Elko, I didn't know if Tayton would be feeling ok or if we would have to go home. We are going again next Tues for a check-up. We were thinking if the weather gets better could we come up on Wen?
What a funny kid!
By the way, we just went private on our blog. If you want an invite, email me at joanne.davis09@gmail.com so I know which email address you use. Thanks!
Post a Comment